2.14.2010

WHOA! It's been a while!

It's been a while since I posted anything here huh? It seems like time is just flying by and I can't get a grasp on it! Still...I need to be better about updating! I mean I HAVE been crocheting! Here are my latest projects!

Buster Bunny




Tammy Turtle




and thanks to Jenn...

Little Big Planet Sackboy! Or I shall say...an imitation sackboy! LOL! I made this one for my DS. I'm currently making a Sackgirl for LV...WITH HAIR!!! :O


Alright...that's it for now! I'm off to tackle some stuff on my "to do" list.



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh Gabby, I love you creations. I can't wait to see the sack girl.

Angie said...

Fabuloso! My 11yo just discovered the little big world game, and he is loving it. that it such a cute imitation sack boy! And thanks again for those other two critters! I know my preggo friend will love them, if I can bear to part with them!

Nicola said...

These are awesome missus. So much talent.Love ya.

Hugs
Nic

Laura B said...

So cute! I just love the turtle!:)

hugs,
Laura